Switch for Separate Temperature Probe (ETS 3800)
The ETS 3800 is a compact electronic temperature switch with a 4-digit digital display. The model for separate temperature probe has a measuring range of -30 to +150 °C and is used primarily with the temperature probe TFP 100 which was specially developed for tank mounting.
It is also possible, however, to use standard PT 100 temperature probes.
Different output models with one or two switching outputs, and with the possible option of an additional analogue output signal, offer a variety of application possibilities.
The switching points and the associated hystereses can be adjusted very quickly and easily using the keypad. For optimum adaptation to the particular application, the unit has many additional adjustment parameters (e.g. switching delay times, N/C / N/O function, etc.).
View below for detailed specifications.
- 2 switching outputs, up to 1.2 A load per output
- Analogue output signal selectable (4 to 20 mA / 0 to 10 V)
- 4-digit display
- Optimum alignment - display can be rotated in two planes (axes)
- Switching / switch-back points and many useful additional functions can be set using keypad
- Display of temperature and unit of measurement in °C or °F