Thor Split Body Ball Valves
Thor Split Body valves from Omal feature stainless steel and carbon steel ball valves to suit a wide range of applications, including extremely low temperatures down to -40° C.
Suitable for use with intercepted fluids, including: air, water, gas, petroleum and petrochemical products and aggressive fluids.
This range of Thor ball valves achieve a longer lifespan thanks to precisely aligned axes. The range also allows for operation in a potentially explosive or flammable area thanks to its anti-static nature.
- Stainless steel and carbon steel variants
- Non-protruding floating ball valves
- Reduced bore option available
- For connecting flanges: EN 1092-1 ed. 2008, ANSI B16.5
- Pressure rating PN 16-40, ANSI 150 - 300 , ANSI 150-300, ANSI 600 / PN63-100, ANSI 900-1500
- Anti-Blow-out stem
- Closing angle >7°
- ATEX 94/9/CE for potentially explosive operation
- 3 way 4 seals carbon and stainless steel options