TMRN Nitrogen Blanket Technology
TMRN2 is an active breather system that maintains the air in the headspace of a tank that continuously introduces clean dry Nitrogen.
Nitrogen is an inert gas that will also remove combustible gases (i.e.: CO2, C2H2, CO, C2H4, C2H6, CH4, H2) from the oil to reduce oxidation and fluid breakdown.
- Reduce & Maintain H2O to <200ppm
- Nitrogen barrier at oil – air interface
- Prevents airborne water particulate & metals ions from entering reservoir
- Removes combustible dissolved gases
- Reduces oxidation & fluid breakdown – yielding extended fluid life