Torque-resistant Linear Bushings
Torque-resistant linear bushings are manufactured with a precision steel housing that provides stability against cocking loads.
The steel load-bearing plates, accompanied with ground ball tracks, provide for a smooth operation and longer life. The structural design features a plastic ball retainer and outer sleeve, hardened steel load bearing plates and anti-friction bearing steel balls.
These linear sets are pre-assembled and adjusted to zero clearance.
- Available in 1, 2 or 4 ball guide grooves for torque transfer
- Shafts machined to customer specifications
- Flanged version available
- Steel or aluminium housings
- Aluminium or cast iron housings