TwistFlow Strainer AutoFilt®
Ideal for prefiltration, the TwistFlow range caters for flow rates of up to 2 000 litres per minute, and pressures of up to 16 bar. Also available in a range of sizes and various standards.
- Flow rate: up to 400 m³/h, up to 16 bar
- Filtration rating: 200 to 3000 μm
The HYDAC AutoFilt® TwistFlow Strainer ATF is used to filter solid particles from water and other fluids similar to water.
With filtration ratings of between 200 and 3000 μm, the AutoFilt® TwistFlow Strainer ATF is particularly suitable for separating suspended solid particles up to several g per litre from preferably low viscosity fluids.
The AutoFilt® ATF can be used to separate solids and fluids in low viscosity fluids and if, for example, used for:
- Pre-separation before the AutoFilt® RF3 / RF4
- Prefiltration in order to relieve the load on sand filters
- Prefiltration before membrane systems
- Filtration of surface water
- Filtration of sea water
- Filtration of process water
- Filtration of wastewater