Universal Puller (55 & 100 Ton)
- Hydraulic lift system for easy, precise position of puller.
- Unique dual pump arrangement: Low pressure pump positions, holds and opens jaws. The high pressure pump advances and retracts the pushing cylinder without releasing clamped jaws.
- Hydraulically-actuated jaws. Cylinder moves in or out to provide a safe, secure grip on workpiece.
- Puller can be assembled in 2 or 3 jaw configurations.
- Choice of cylinder with a 159 mm or 337 mm stroke.
- Self-centering: Center cylinder on work; puller jaws will automatically grip work evenly.
- Super Grip-O-Matic® feature means the harder the pull, the tighter the puller jaws grip. No chains or cages required to keep puller jaws from slipping or springing off the part being pulled.
- Guards at pinch points protect operator.
- Cart’s swivel casters give ease of mobility.
- Large wheels make movement of cart easy.
- Puller can be mounted on cart 90 degrees to right or left of puller cart centerline, permitting use in tight quarters, such as between machinery.
- Adjustable jaws mean they always pull on a flat surface. Retaining chain holds jaws in place during positioning.
- Grip-O-Matic® feature means jaws grip progressively tighter as more pulling force is applied.
- 100 ton hydraulic cylinder is single-acting, spring return type with a maximum working pressure of 700 bar.
- Lifting bracket allows puller to be lifted if the workpiece center is more than 914 mm off the floor.
- Adjusting screw allows operator to move vertical position of the puller.
- Spring loaded feature means Enforcer 100 will align itself on uneven pulls.
- Hydraulic pump is a 2-stage, high pressure unit controlled by remote hand switch with 7,6 m cord.
- Tow bar provides puller with plenty of mobility.
- Pushing adapters have a diameter of 105 and 63,5 mm.