Schmalz has developed the Vacuum Regulators (Type VR) for the compensation for the pressure variations inherent in vacuum generators. This range is available in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa from Tectra Automation.
Vacuum regulators are used to maintain a desired vacuum pressure in a system and are also suitable for measuring and testing tasks. Schmalz’s vacuum regulators work on a force-balance principle. This regulator is encased in a robust aluminium housing that enables continuous adjustment with the aid of a spindle.
- Adjustment range from -0.9 to -0.014 bar
- Robust aluminium housing
- FPM diaphragm
- Mechanically adjustable vacuum regulator
- Constant vacuum regulation
- Precise manual adjustment
- Excellent repeatability
- Precise maintenance of the set value unaffected by pressure variations