Vacuum Switches VS-V-SA / SD
Schmalz has developed the VS-V-SA / SD electronic vacuum switch for the accurate measurement of vacuum values, from -1 bar to 0 bar, close to the suction pad. This vacuum switch is ideal for outputting part-presence signals and for use in all areas of automated handling.
With a total weight of only 5 grams, this electronic vacuum switch enables the remote evaluation of the output signal with the use of a mini-sensor with housing and connection cable. Available with either screw connector or plug connector, and analogue or digital output signal, the VS-V-SA / SD is the versatile, universal choice for the accurate measurement of small vacuum values.
- Optimum installation in vacuum systems, even with high rates of acceleration
- Minimum size and low weight
- Optionally with analogue or digital output
- Suitable sensors for various applications
- High measuring accuracy with precise output signals
- Vacuum connection with M3 or M5 thread or with diameter 4 or 6 mm plug-in tubes, according to version
- Flexible mounting facilities