Schmalz has developed the WN-AE V warning device for system monitoring with a loud warning if the vacuum drops below -1 bar or if the electric power fails. This electronic warning device with integrated electronic vacuum switch is mounted in a robust, impact-resistant macrolon housing and gives reliable warning, even in very noisy surroundings (up to 100dB), alerting you to a problem before it spirals into an inoperable system.
- Reliable monitoring of vacuum systems
- Loud, audible warning signal (100 dB)
- Flexible use at various vacuum values
- Power cable and hose for vacuum connection enter housing via a cable gland
- Integrated voltage monitor
- Switching point adjustable in the range -1 to 0 bar
- Electronic warning device